Sunday, April 23, 2006

Create & design your own Yahoo store

This great eBook from Andy & Audrey Kerwood was one of the very first books that I downloaded when setting up my internet business. They are still the experts on setting up an online store.

This great book literally provides a step by step guide for idiots. Just as well, when I set up my store I hadn't even signed up for a Yahoo web hosting account yet! Using screen shots and very clear instructions, Andy & Audrey take you through the process of signing up for a Yahoo store, adding your items, even running an online store without evening having any goods to sell (through your own home business in dropshipping)

If you've got a product to sell online or just want to make money online, check out their book "How to create a profitable e-commerce store" at their Online Store Profits site.

Yahoo web hosting - design your own Yahoo store

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home